Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Subversion! me and you.

What is subversion ?

CollabNet : Out of the box, and in its simplest form, Subversion is nothing more than an advanced, open source version control system.


Why?
Because I'm creating some android specific gles20 tutorials.


What does that mean for me?
Well you can follow along in my blog posts to learn with me how to use gles20, my tutorials are really simple and use common language and simple metaphors and things as such.


Ok before I start pointing you towards my svn trunk, you gotta go do some research and install a subversion client if you don't already have one.


A very easy tutorial to understand with logs of pictures : http://www.shokhirev.com/nikolai/programs/SVN/svn.html

Once you have that client installed stay tuned for moar.

No comments:

Post a Comment